By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rag quilt


IMG_0111
Originally uploaded by Tanya&Troy.
Here is my first attempt at a Rag quilt. Since this one, I made another for Troy's mom. This one turned out much better because the second one was made with cheaper material and it didn't look as nice in the end. These quilts are fun and easy to make. Just sew together squares with a square in the middle (I used just plain white flannel). The cut the seams so it will fray in the washing machine. I washed and dried this before it looked like this.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya - Your site is very inspiring, and your quilts and knitting projects are amazing! I recently purchased a sewing machine and wish that you were back in Ottawa to provide some quilting lessons :-) Cheers! Jody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home