Catching up is hard to do
Once again it's been way too long since I blogged and there is so much to catch you up on. I've been cheating on the blog by posting pics on Facebook instead. Hope I'll be forgiven.
Here are some highlights:
- Visited NB in August; played in the Restigouche river during the best days of the summer
- Moved into our new house Labour Day weekend
- Had a pool party in Sept
- I went to Graz, Austria in October
- Stacy, Dorothy and Tina visited for my birthday Oct 20th
- Alana and Adam visited and we went to the Hoover Dam and Valley of Fire, among other places
- Line visited in Nov and we went to a Morrocan restaurant with Belly dancers plus went to Red Rock
- I went back to Moncton for work the first week of December
- Troy and I spent Christmas in Las Vegas, after a weekend in Sedona, AZ
- We threw a New Year's eve party for our new friends in LV
- Troy and I went to the top of the Stratosphere last weekend
- Starting going back to the knitting group and also got the wheels out over the holidays
OK, now you are all caught up but no fun pics or details to go along with it. Here are a few highlights but it's really hard to catch up properly.