By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Summit at Sunridge

I've found a new temporary home for us... The Summit at Sunridge.  It's going to be perfect: 15 mins to work, 2 pools, lots of grass and paths, garage for storage, 2 beds, 2 baths, patio, all we could want except a back yard.  The dogs will enjoy all the walks though. 

Tonight I'm settling in with some Law & Order, glass of white wine and some knitting.  I need to find a pattern for a scarf with sea silk.  I started a pattern but not crazy about it and being $40 yarn I really want to be crazy about it.  I'm exhaused after this week.   It feels like Tuesday when I left Moncton was forever ago.  Busy and fast week and I'm in need of some down time.

Big storm coming to Vegas tomorrow.  Wind, rain and even a little snow.... can you believe it?!

6 Comments:

At Saturday, March 17, 2012, Blogger SupremeAntBee said...

Not Snow!!
Your place sounds nice, I'll go take a look at the link!

Anthony

 
At Saturday, March 17, 2012, Blogger SupremeAntBee said...

Nice apartment complex!

 
At Saturday, March 17, 2012, Blogger Tanya said...

There are so many that are this nice and they aren't expensive. $900/month including utilities and the dog rent. Yes they charge rent for dogs, isn't that cute. As long as they allow I'm happy.

 
At Saturday, March 17, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well one thing done, glad you can have dogs. Have you started peaking at the house market just to see?

Hope you won't get too much snow...

MM

 
At Sunday, March 18, 2012, Blogger SupremeAntBee said...

That is a great price for what you're getting! It's getting harder to find places that will rent with pets included, especially dogs. I was lucky to find the place I have in Moncton. Glad you're doing well!

Anthony

 
At Tuesday, March 20, 2012, Anonymous Kim said...

Beautiful Tanya!
When do you move in? Is it next week you're back in the office?

Miss you like crazy, coffee is very quiet without you!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home