By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Unfinished business

Well apparently my last post stirred up some emotions. Some even going as far as calling some of us freaks LOL

Here I thought I was going to get harassed for lying to the knitting group in my state of denial.

LadyO commented:
... I distinguish between WIPs and UFOs. WIPs those are things I'm actually working on, usually have multiple ones but not too many. While UFOs are things that are on the needles, but really, honestly I'm not working on them.

I like her attitude. That means, according to my fun list, I have only 5 WIPs and they are the ones at the top of the list. All the others are UFOs and really, do UFOs really exist ;)

The Gourmet Goddess commented:
... Having to finish something so I can start something new that I'm excited about is great inspiration!

I'm going to adopt her philosophy. I will definitely not be starting anything else until I finish at least 2 of my WIPs. Unfortunately, 4/5 of my WIPs are quite large projects so I may have to wait a while or buy a knitting machine.

So in the mean time, I'll share a picture of my current spinning project... which you may notice is not on the list.

Bluefaced Leister


Bluefaced Leicester (8oz in total)
Hand dyed by Heidi at London-Wul

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 24, 2010, Blogger Jeff said...

thats some curdy LOL

 
At Wednesday, February 24, 2010, Blogger Jeff said...

purdy thats what i want to say PURDY !!!!

 
At Thursday, March 04, 2010, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

seperate crafts/hobbies are definatly not part of the list! It's important to diversify!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home