By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Holy crap I'm stupid

The stupidest thing a knitter can do is to knit blindly away with instructions they had wrote down that were wrong. I've just wasted 2 nights of knitting using instructions that I had already once found out were incorrect, and that time I didn't even get as far as this time.

Frog pond here I come! And I'm crossing out those 'bad' instructions to never again be used. Stupid stupid me!

(For those curious, the item going to the frog pond is the pink top down sweater I was knitting at Chapters. The fronts do not come together, just like the first time I made this mistake!)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 13, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing out the "bad" instruction is a smart move. Seeeee, you're smart!

Manon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home