By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Socks for me!

Finally I have completed a pair of socks for me!

Welsh Traveling Socks

After all the Christmas sock knitting I forgot how nice it is to cast off a pair of socks and put them on and proudly wear them.

Welsh Traveling Socks
Pattern: Welsh Traveling Socks by Sheri Franz from Shear Spirit
Yarn: Knit Picks Imagination
Ravelry Link: Welsh Traveling Socks

This sock yarn is awesome! It's a blend of merino, alpaca and nylon. I'm anxious to see how it washes up though. I highly recommend this pattern because it is interesting to knit but easy too. Fun and knits up fast too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 14, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice socks...

Have you decided what you're going to do with the yarn you spun? Not part of ravelry so I couldn't check the patterns you had in mind.

Manon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home