By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Mom's Black Vest... Shhh....

This is my Mom in her new black vest.

DSCN0371.JPG

Please don't tell her I posted this... she'll kill me cause her hair's messy LOL

DSCN0368.JPG

She modeled it so well I just had to share. Not to mention this project was 15 months in the making! Should have only taken probably 2 months, but I must say that working with black sock weight yarn in a house plagued with white dog hair is not my favorite thing to knit.

But it's done! And it was in time to be a Christmas present too!

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice work Tan! Oh and tell your mom she looks great! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home