By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ta Da!

Introducing the bag with no name:

IMG_3135.JPG

I knit this up and felted it while on vacation. Today I completed it with the needle felted design. It's going to be a November class project at London-Wul Farm.
Any ideas for names for this bag would be much appreciated :)

And I've cast on my hand dyed, hand spun merino/sea cell yarn. I've made up the pattern based on the Tuscany shawl but replacing a different lace repeat. So far so good.
IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3142.JPG

4 Comments:

At Sunday, August 31, 2008, Blogger deirdre said...

My gosh, Tanya, you are incredibly talented!! Love the bag, your yarn (handspun? REALLY???) is stunning and I cannot wait to see the shawl - I am envious and excited all at the same time!

 
At Monday, September 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just call it beautiful! Wow!
Kim

 
At Tuesday, September 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Your yarn is gorgeous! The bag is too! It looks like little flames as flowers. Flame Flowers? Burning Blossoms? Blazing Blossoms?Incandescent Meadow? Glow? Flammable Flowers? Ablaze? Alight in the Meadow? How about just "Brilliant"? hee hee.

 
At Thursday, September 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the shawl you are making. about your bag how about flickering flames or chinese lanterns. gorgeous work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home