By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Road trip

Two weekends ago (I know, not exactly breaking news) Clancy and took a road trip to CJ, Ollie and Emily's new house in Eastern Passage, NS.

Clancy was a big help as you can see here he is overseeing us unpack boxes while keeping a watchful eye on the neighbors and their dogs.
Image047.jpg

This was tiring work so he had to rest on his cousin Emily's bed.
Image050.jpg

Since he was such a great boy all weekend, I took him to the beach a block away from CJ's for a swim. I would love to live this close to the ocean. The breeze is so amazing, but I hear the fog can be a bit spooky at times, right CJ?!

Image055.jpg

Image054.jpg

On our way home Clancy was zonked but didn't want to completely lay down in the back as he feared he may miss something exciting, like a squirrel running across the highway.
Image065.jpg

In knitting news, I've finished one sock for my mom.
IMG_2915.JPG

These are a toe up version of the Roza's socks from Interweave Spring 2007, but since my mom's name is Rhoda, this toe up version of mine is called Rhoda's socks. They are being knit with the remainder of the Tofutsie yarn I made her last pair with. Since she likes them so short I'm getting two pairs out of this one ball.
There should be news about my Lotus Blossom tank I'm knitting soon. The finish line is now in sight. Next in line that I'm planning for is this amazing V Neck project.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 15, 2008, Blogger Iseaulte of the Clews said...

Your fuzzy supervisor is really cute.

 
At Wednesday, July 16, 2008, Blogger deirdre said...

Love the shot of Clancy in the car... what a sweet pup!

I am planning to revive my Lotus this week, can't wait to see yours!

 
At Wednesday, July 16, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

My fog is lovely. It's peaceful like a snow fall. It's when it is so thick that it's come in through the open windows and it seems foggy inside! Now that is spooky...

 
At Thursday, July 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery! How nice it must be to live there.

SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home