By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Secret Pal Questions catchup

I am tardy in posting the answers to the Secret Pal weekly questions.

Week #2:
As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?

Summer Camp! I went to a Western week camp every summer where I had my own horse to take care of the entire week. It was the best ever! We did other things as well, like swimming, campfires and crafts, but the best part for me was having to take care of 'my' horse. Everything from riding, cleaning stalls to feeding was required and every minute of it (even swatting the bugs away) was the best time ever.


Week #3:
What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

It doesn't exist... as long as I am a knitter and/or weaver I don't think I'll ever have the perfect amount of stash. Just when I think I have everything I need in my stash and will only knit from that because why would I need to buy any more yarn ever, I come across a project I'd really like to make but I have nothing in my stash that will work. Sometimes I wonder if subconsciously I'm searching out projects that are intended for yarn I don't have just for the excuse to go search for more yarn. If there is an illness called 'Stashitis' then I have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home