By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Bunny

I was a busy bunny over this past Easter weekend. However it did not look anything like Easter here with the huge icicles and large snow banks.
IMG_2702.JPG

It was warm inside with all the cooking and people coming and going though.

Schedule was something like this:
Thursday - Drink wine, Mother in law arrives (staying until Monday)
Friday - Make breakfast, weave, do dishes, entertain mom in law, weave, school assignment, set table, eat dinner, spin, entertain
Saturday - grocery shop, my Mom and Step Dad arrive, make turkey dinner, brother in law arrives, entertain, spin, weave, drinks, drinks, drinks, bed
Sunday - Knit, eat breakfast, entertain, make stitch markers, school work, laundry, supper, knit, bed
Monday - back to work

Here are some pictures that highlight some of the fun:

Spinning - merino from CJ blended with Ramie from Line.
IMG_2696.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

Weaving a bag with Patons Classic Wool
IMG_2656.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

Mixing (and drinking) shooters - After Eights to be exact
IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

Making Stitch Markers
IMG_2693.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

Now the house is quiet, not a creature to be heard, except my husband playing guitar like a banshee and the dogs howling like wolves. The fun never ends!

Happy Belated Easter everyone

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOD.

I noticed your schedule made no mention of sleeping. Now I get how you produce all these things in so little time.

I was simply stunned when I saw your weaving. I'm telling you, you're going to be teaching it soon!

Manon :)
ps didn't you eat chocolate?

 
At Wednesday, March 26, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, March 26, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Manon, she was too busy drinking to eat chocolate!

Tan, ya lush! Well I suppose it's good to see you take a break from all your other projects. Sounds like a relaxing weekend.

 
At Wednesday, March 26, 2008, Blogger Tanya said...

No chocolate this year. Everyone got magazines for a gift, especially chosen for their individual interests. I got a loom... so know other easter gifts for me (other than the shooters of course).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home