By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Felting Rocks

I fulled my bag more in the wash last night and the results were much better.

IMG_2304.JPG

I then moved on to the Needle felting.

This was my first time but it was quite easy and very fun. It is so neat to see the picture come to life.

IMG_2305.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

IMG_2308.JPG

Almost finished... only the D-Rings and magnetic closure left to put on.

IMG_2309.JPG

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh

Manon

 
At Sunday, February 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah!

 
At Sunday, February 10, 2008, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

I love the finished project. And thank you for teaching me to needle felt. I think I am going to use the technique on the bag I am making for the London Wul Bags and Blanket KAL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home