By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Because you asked

Here is a sample of the Romney spun up:

The picture doesn't really do it justice. It is probably a color somewhere in between those two above. Not as dark as the dark one but darker than the light one. It's hard to capture at this time of night.... but you asked for it LOL.
Now off to bed I go.

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, very nice. I just can't wait to see it "in person" because it looks awfully soft and cushionny.

Got to confess, I was jalous of your lovely batts so during that storm day, I teased the bag of clean fleece I had and carded the whole thing: 18 batts are now waiting to be spun.

Manon :)

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya - I do have the sock book, I'll try to remember it on Monday :)
I have a question for you - when you made the smaller version of the montego bay scarf how many stitches did you use?
Kim

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo, gorgeous! How much yarn do you think you'll get from it? What will you make with it?

 
At Sunday, January 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey missus, how was the class today? I'm sure you did an excellent job. Too bad I know how to make mitts because I'd go to your next session.

Manon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home