By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fresh off the wheel

I switched things up a bit and made a chunky single ply with a 4oz bag of Polworth I purchased at London-Wul dyed by Heidi.

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG

Now back to knitting....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 19, 2007, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

Ooohhh! I just love the colors. What will this become? Has it picked itself a project yet?

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007, Blogger Tanya said...

No project yet. I'm toying with making an earflap hat with it but I have to count the yardage yet and do some figuring to see if there is enough.

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are soooo my colours! Just saying...

Manon

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok now, time to entertain manon-the-blog-addict with a new entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home