By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The end has come

The Secret Pal 11 exchange has come to an end which is very sad.

The happy news is that it has ended with a bang with this awesome package from my pal who is none other than Kimber from Trois Oiseaux. She was a terrific gift giver and sneaky too. She told me that her blog had the word bird in it as a hint to find her. I searched all over for a blog with bird in the title. I never thought of translating it! It was fun Kimber :)

Here is my last package which includes Socks that Rock in a terrific colorway called Highway and it's so smooshy. The baby alpaca lace weight is the softest ever. Wish you could feel it. The cocoa is to make hot chocolate which will be really appreciated on those cold nights. The cream smells very yummy and will help keep my hands smooth for spinning. And not to forget the book bracelet which makes a really neat book mark.

IMG_1990.JPG

I'd also like to introduce you to the pal I was gifting to. Her name is Angela and she has been so much fun to find and give gifts to. She's a fellow maritimer as well.

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 19, 2007, Blogger TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

yay! I am so glad you got it. Isn't the Socks That Rock great? (I must admit I have a bit of a STR addiction myself). It was so much fun spoiling you - I enjoyed every minute of it!!!

I was sneaky wasn't I????? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home