By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sock eaters

Last Friday was a bad day for socks at my place.

In the morning I woke up to Clancy chewing on the toe of the socks Deirdre gave me as a secret pal gift. I'm so sorry to show you this Deirdre! I yelled at Clancy from you and from me. He actually went into my closet and got the sock. I'm buying a hamper next week!

IMG_1741.JPG

Then I went to work... then I came home and took my shoes off.

This is what I found... a big hole, my sneaker had eaten off the heel of my sock! And I don't have any more of this sock yarn :(

IMG_1739.JPG

Time to get knitting some new fall socks!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 02, 2007, Blogger deirdre said...

Well, I guess Clancy has good taste... I appreciate you yelling at him from both of us, though...

however, this does give you a GREAT excuse to stock up on new sock yarn, don't you think?

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it great that there just happen to be a big sale at London-Wul this Sunday so you can stock-up on sock yarn??

I'm curently knitting a second edition of your Heat Wave sock pattern, I love it. Still haven't completed the first sock of Wisteria though... maybe at the spinning retreat I'll take it out again!

Manon

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Show clancy the sock, then squirt him... they remember what they did, trust me! And these were dirty socks?! Dogs are gross. I love them, but man, are they gross!

 
At Friday, October 12, 2007, Blogger haggaret said...

Talk to my dad Tan - he can darn those holes in your socks in no time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home