By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Amazing 'not so secret' Pal

My Secret Pal from SP9, Deirdre, sent me a terrific package that arrived on Thrusday night!

It had socks for me that she reknit to be longer because I had told her the wrong foot size.
What a great gal!

And then, she also included a ball of sock yarn to make up for the fact there is a line in the socks... which is truly non-existent. I wore the socks on Friday and they fit perfect. The pattern Straight Laced from Knitty.com.

These are the first socks anyone has ever knit for me! Thanks Deirdre!

Socks from Deirdre

Socks from Deirdre

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 31, 2006, Blogger deirdre said...

You are SO welcome - and what a thrill to finally see them on your feet!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, October 31, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love the socks and your Icarus shawl is GORGEOUS!! Did it just take the one ball from the kit? That is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home