By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lucky me!

First I have to start with an apology... I haven't continued my Knitting weekend in Halifax story and it's been 6 days. Time has flown by.

I think it's going to be like this for a little while, infrequent posts only. I have started by to classes for my MBA and between work, class, homework and squeezing knitting in, blogging is losing out.

I had to write this quick little post to tell every one how lucky I am. Tammy had a contest for her Blogaversery and I commented and won! Tammy was my SP8 hostess too! She must be one of the most generous bloggers out there. I'm so thrilled and excited to receive the sock kit!

What a great day... and tomorrow is Sock War day... this week is shaping up :)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be looking forward to getting that package! And you might even end up with a bag that matches the socks you are knitting again ;-) I can't wait to see what you get... You will have to bring it in and show me.

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

I thought you were studying? We should have just gone out to dinner!

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home