By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Perfect Pie shawl

The Perfect Pie shawl was for my great friend CJ for her birthday. Her birthday was a couple weeks ago (but I haven't been on the computer at all lately). Here she with the shawl. She of course had guessed it was for her. You're so smart CJ :o)

CJ Shawl.JPG

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, gorgeous shawl - the colour is great! I just wound some yarn last night - yes, on my ball winder, and yes, it tangled, can I borrow Troy? - and will start my first-ever shawl today - never worn one, but the call of HandMaiden's Silk/Sea Cell in chocolate brown was too much for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home