By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ta Da!!

Presenting one green flower washcloth....

Finished Flower Facecloth

This pattern was very fun. It is from the Weekend Knitting book. Can't wait to try it out. If only it wasn't too hot for a bath... when is this heat wave going to break? Hopefully before my back breaks from sleeping on the basement futon!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 19, 2006, Blogger Alana said...

Tan,
Love the washcloth! So cute. Well done!

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Very cute! I always wanted to make a few of those...maybe for Xmas. Hmmm... The trellis sweater is looking adorable on the blocking board - I really like the color - it shows off the cabling really well.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006, Blogger Steph said...

I've had some cotton chenille to make a couple of those washcloths. I just haven't done it yet. Hmmmm... tonight maybe?

Trellis is so cute! Great job!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, now that you've made this adorable washcloth, and inspired me to try the pattern, too, what will your next project be??

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya did you get the yarn at LondonWul? Did you double it to knit? I just got a cream colored ball at LondonWul I'm planning on starting this weekend....

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger Tanya said...

Yes, I did get the Cotton Chenille from London-Wul. I did double it to knit this washcloth and used the needle size the pattern called for. I'm not sure where this cotton chenille comes from but I'll ask Heidi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home