By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thanks Heidi

I'd like to send a special THANK YOU out to Heidi at London-Wul.

Last night was a knit/spin night at her shop and I went out to join the group in some chatting and knitting. When I got there we weighed the yarn for my shawl to see if there was enough left. I had attempted to frog a section that I had messed up but I was getting 5 inch pieces of mohair from breaking the yarn so often.

Heidi generously offered to frog the section of my mohair shawl and without her great eyesight, lack of something to knit, and amazing patience, my perfect pie shawl would have been missing a slice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home