By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hurray... Wobbly Circle Tote!

Wobbly Cirlce bag
The Wobbly Circle Tote is complete and it's not wobbly!

I'm very happy with it actually. It is still a little damp so I haven't been able to actually try it out, but it's a great size and the handles seem fairly sturdy. I won't use it for carrying books, but it will be perfect for carrying knitting projects.

I set up a Photo group to share knitting photos with others and for others to also show off, I mean inspire, others with their work too. I'm starting off with just having photos from knitters in Moncton belong to the group, but if we can't get enough knitters just in Moncton I might open it up to the Maritimes. If you want to belong to the group (and either live in Moncton or don't) please right me a comment.

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger Alana said...

Nice job, Tan!!

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Too cool. I love it!

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that tote is so pretty, I really love its style and the great colors! Your photo group sounds very interesting - thanks for sharing the link, I'll have a look at all the pics right away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home