By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wobbly bag is looking kind of Wobbly


The first side of the Wobbly cirlce bag is almost complete. A little imagination is required to picture it felted, but I think it will be good. Currently it looks pretty bad, with holes where colors were joined and it's knit pretty loose. The colors are coming together nicely and I think they will be bright enough to stand out after felting. I'm anxious to get this bag knitted up so I can see what it will felt up like. The socks I want to give to a couple friends are getting in the way of that. Never enough time for knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home