By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fall is coming?!


I've picked a fall project, well actually a project that I want to complete by the fall. It's my first ever mohair sweater. I bought some amazing 78% mohair(13% wool, 9%nylon), which comes from Angora goats like Maple (check out London Wul blog for more info). I'm loving the color too, can't wait to start this one. I have to restrain myself until I get 2 pairs of socks done that I want to gift to someone (can't say who, they might be reading shhh). And the wobbly circle bag !!

Next week I'm heading to St.John's, NFLD for 4 days. Looking forward to the trip and some dedicated sock knitting.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall! No Way - but I totally understand the urgency to get it started! I have a christmas gift sweater that I want to start SOON! We should try to get together some time soon, are you still having the knitting nights?

Enjoy your trip to Nfld.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home