By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Alana's fabulous felted bag


















This has got to be my favorite of all felted purses so far. I made it a few weeks bag but was gifting it to a friend last weekend so I couldn't show it to anyone. I made the pattern up (but wrote it down this time) and used Patons Classic Wool. I really love the way that Paton's felts up. If you look closely you can see that it creates a really cool texture. I hope Alana likes it... it's her colors!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 10, 2006, Blogger Alana said...

I don't like it - I LOVE it!!!

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006, Blogger Pennie said...

Cute bag . . . I love knitting bags and felting too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home