By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Rest in peace, beloved mittens


I came home from work yesterday to find my mitten hanging from these flowers. As I approached it I realized it was now a former mitten as it was in shambles. I don't have definitive proof of this, but my darling year old dog Clancy is the number one suspect. I can picture him chewing the mitten and then fligging it around like he does his toys, and that would be how it came to land in the flowers. At least these mittens had a long life. I think they were over 10 years old because I made them while I was in University. May they rest in peace.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 28, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Hmmm...having had several household items destroyed over the last 5 years by my own darling Otis, I would have to agree that those chomp marks definitely look K-9. Can't you just picture him tossing it into the air though...hee hee...er, I mean bad dog, bad dog Clancy!

Your trip to London-wul sounds awesome by the way. :-)

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006, Blogger Ginette said...

Looks like something Bear would do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home