By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Week of woe

I ventured over to London-Wul on Wednesday night for their advanced knitters get together. It was so nice to take the time for myself and relax with other like minded knitters. I learned some new things also, as always. Amazing that there is always more to learn about knitting!

After a fabulous night of knitting I was driving home and SMASH, I hit a car that was turning left right in front of me. Totally their fault, and there were witnesses to prove this. But it ruined by terrific, stress free, relaxing night. I think I was more mad about that fact then the fact that the front passenger side of my car is now completely missing.

Everything is ok now... Car is at the shop, I have a rental and the insurance is taking care of everything. I'm very glad no one was hurt either. Unfortunately, I'm working all weekend so not much good news (or knitting news) to speak of. Next week will be better, it has to be....

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How scary, sorry to hear about the accident! :( I must say your sock in the previous post is beautiful. :)

 
At Tuesday, April 18, 2006, Blogger Heidi, at London-Wul said...

oh no! poor you! You're going to need alot of knitting therapy. My suggestion, take the day off and, you know - knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home