By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Off with the toe


I've finished the blue socks accented with white I started at the beginning of the month. The first one I made had a white toe... The second one I made had a blue toe. I had to decide and the blue one was the winner.

Since then I've removed the white toe and reknitted it with the main color which is cool because it is self patterning so it's a bit more interesting than the white one.
I'm very happy that these socks both match each other. This was no easy feat (not feet :o) because the second ball seems to have been wound backwards to the first.

That meant to make them match I had to reball it and then find the correct starting spot. Not too fun, but definitely worth the effort when you put them side by side and they match so nicely. Probably only I would notice, but who else looks at my feet besides me anyway?

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the socks they really turned out well!!! I hope my next pair turn out I'm calling them twisted sisters :) ... I'll post a photo of the soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home