By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

ThimbleBerry Block 2 is a success



I sat down yesterday morning to start and complete the February block for the Thimbleberry quilt. I took a ton of pictures as I went along this time that show step by step how the block came together. I learned a lot from the first one because this one turned out perfect the first time, which was a huge relief. I hate taking things apart, whether it's knitting or sewing.

The key was to measure every step of the way. Even when I just was adding the first corner to the wine flowered rectangle I'd measure it before cutting the triangle off. Measure, measure, measure AND be sure to take it apart if it doesn't measure out to be proper.

Here are the results: 2 perfectly 12.5 inch blocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home