By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Knitting night at my place

I hosted my first knitting night here in Moncton at my house last Tuesday night. We had a great turn out, 5 of us. The experience levels ranged from not knitting (crocheting instead), to first time knitter, thru to advanced baby sweater maker! I meant to get Troy to snap a picture of us happily knitting but we must have gotten distracted and forgot.

Laurie was our first time knitter and caught on really fast. She's very ambitious and is either going to make a scarf or baby afghan. Can't wait to see how it goes!



1 Comments:

At Monday, March 06, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Fun! I love getting together with knit friends. We have ours on Monday nights so I'm looking forward to it tonight. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home