By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Too many projects, not enough time

Well I've been extremely busy starting projects lately. I've lost track of what I'm even working on so I'm going to attempt to make a list.

Completed lately:
Brown felted clutch made with Patons Wool (felted way better than Briggs & Little)
Baby Quilt for Zoe (Jill & Seb's new baby)






Underway:
- Baby sock (1 done)
- Thrummed slipper for Troy (1 done)
- Beige ladder scarf
- Pink and Brown striped clutch (not sewed or felted)
- Pink flower (needs to be felted and sewed)
- Baby bonet
- Baby afghan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home