By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Giant has been found!


I feel like the prince when he found Cinderella to fit the glass slipper.

A friend of ours was visiting this weekend, Jake, and he needed some slippers since it was a freezing -25 celcius. I looked at his feet (a size 12 mens) and thought of the clogs. They fit him almost like a glove. They were actually a little tight when he had socks on. It made me feel so good to know they weren't going to go to waste and haunt me in my 'completed' bin for years to come.

So now I'm going to tackle another pair of them, with this now successful try behind me! This time, however, I'm going to use the correct type of wool... not making that mistake again.

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 20, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

LOL! That really worked out well didn't it?? Thank goodness you hadn't made them pink! Love your quilting by the way - I watched a documentary on the quiltmakers of Gee's Bend on the weekend - it was pretty interesting - quite different from the quilting I've seen around here but gorgeous nonetheless. http://www.quiltsofgeesbend.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home