By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What a difference great needles make!


I love the new double pointed needles I bought! They are the perfect length and are such a joy to work with. Here is the first sock I've made with the hand dyed yarn from London Wul. I just love the colors, not very spring time, but still nice. They will be great to dig out next fall. I love the feel of them too; the combination of the mohair and wool gives them a soft, but strong, feeling. Pure luxory to wear!

Now I just have to get the second one made so I can wear them. This pattern is really fast and it only took about 3-4 hours of knitting to get this one completed.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006, Blogger Tanya said...

I can post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home