By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shopping at London Wul



I stole a few minutes on Saturday to stop by the London Wul shop. I had been wanting to pick up a set of bamboo double pointed 2.25mm needles for knitting up my socks. I found so much more and have been knitting like crazy since. Oh, Heidi who owns London Wul has a fabulous blog now also.

I bought two sets of double pointed needles that are shorter than most. They are working fabulously for socks.



I bought a skien of 50% mohair/50% wool yarn that was hand dyed at London Wul. My plan was to use it for making a pair of socks that I saw in the Weekend Knitting book. I saw the socks on Knitten Knots blog and just loved them. Plus they use a technique of knitting the whole sock first and then going back and knitting the heel. I'd never tried that before. Now I have the yarn... so off I go...




Then I bought two balls to make felted purses with. This is the one that I've started with first.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home