By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Monday, April 03, 2006

A little bit of green


I love the color green! Especially this shade. Here is the yarn before I balled it up that I'm going to make the "Lovely Lace socks" with. I've started them and turned the heel. I'm probably half way into the instep. They are slow to knit since this is fingering weight yarn and the needles are only 2.25mm. Tiny! I love the feel of the yarn though, really nice stuff.


While I was at London Wul I picked up this ball of pink wool that is supposed to be great for felting. It is a huge skein and cost a lot! I was looking for a bright pink to make a bag for a friend of mine that loves pink, and this is definitely a bright color. It's very summery. Don't know yet what I'm going to make with it, so for now it's added to the stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home