By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Flower Garden Socks have bloomed


I've been really anxious to post these socks but because they are a birthday gift for a friend so I've been holding off. But my blog has been lacking knitting photos lately (read not enough knitting happening) and I'm giving the socks to my friend on Sunday so I think I'm safe to show them to everyone else. She's travelling and I hope she's not reading this until later!

They were really fun to knit. It's Fiber Artist Merino Sock yarn in some crazy color that I have called Flower Garden (I'm sure Fiber Artist has a name for this color and I appologize for changing it, but it wasn't on the label).

This is a busy weekend coming up. Tonight I took my dog Clancy to flyball practice and tomorrow morning we are heading to an agility trial for the whole day. I have to be there by 7:30am cause I'm volunteering. And it's going to rain ALL day ... I'm a sucker for punishment!

I have my Wobbly Circle bag all knitted up now. I haven't had a chance to sew the tails in yet or sew it together. I can't wait to felt it, but it's going to have to wait a bit longer. No time this weekend! I found a Wobbly Circle Tote knit along , you can check out some other peoples totes there.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these socks are gorgeous! I absolutely love the colorway, so happy and cheerful!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your Wobbly Circle bag when it's felted, I'm sure it looks awesome!

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya, you are a knitting machine! I'm so far behind, I still haven't completed the pair of socks I started that you helped me with. I'm up to my ears in baby knits though, all of my friends are pregnant so I have to get knitting! talk to you soon, Kim

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006, Blogger Tammy said...

Love your socks and the colorway is just gorgeous!

 
At Monday, June 05, 2006, Blogger Tanya said...

Kim, I've lost your email address. Can you email me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home