By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Foggy in St.John's



Woke up this morning to a foggy view from my hotel window. St.John's really is foggy. Too bad because it is such a pretty city. The row houses are so colorful and the shops on Duckworth are awesome.



I'm going to soon run into trouble with my sock. I forgot a needle and I'm at the toe. Not sure what I'm going to do because I can't graft it without a needle (at least I haven't thought of a way yet), but I have 2 days left here and I really want to start the next sock... might have to risk it and leave the stitches off the needle until I get home. It's worth the risk to get a good start on the next one.

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! I do hope that this fog will lift off St. John's and that you'll be having lovely weather there soon - the photos are great nonetheless!
As for the needle you forgot, aren't there any yarn stores in town? I don't have a clue if sock needles are sold seperately over there or just in fives, but it might be worth a try, don't you think?
Have fun anyways!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home