By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Making the best of it

Tonight I made the best of a bad situation. I was multi-tasking to the best of my abilities. I had to read at least one chapter from my course text book AND I have to knit my father's day sock so I did both at the same time. I wish someone had taken a picture because I must of looked kind of funny, but it worked. I got the chapter read and I'm ready to start the toe of the sock. Now that's progress!

During all this very efficient reading/knitting time I got a phone call. The lady on the other end said in a pleasant voice, "Hi my name is Nancy. Do you own a dog named Clancy?"
I was very confused and wondered if this was some sort of rhyming prank joke, but said "Yes I do". Apparently Clancy, whom I thought was upstairs chewing a bone, was on her deck watching her eat her turkey dinner. Yup, he'd escaped the backyard and found the only 2 people in the whole neighborhood who were eating outside (it was raining) and they fed him turkey. Guess where he's heading the next time he gets out of the backyard?!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no Clancey went AWOL! At least he went for something yummmy, but you're right that he's now going to be fast friends with the 'turkey' neighbors...

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? I knew that somehow you would be able to figure out a way to get it all done - no sweat, right?

And Clancy is adorable, if a little, um, free-spirited... I have one like that - Maggie - who would escape at the drop of a hat. Charlie, on the other hand, is my velcro dog - goes everywhere - and I do mean everywhere - I go...

keep up the great work - LOVE your wobbly circle bag - talk to you soon!

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Clancy! Bad, bad dog! Don't give me that look...I said don't look at me with your schmoopy little eyes and your fuzzy little face and your cute little curly tail...awww...who could stay mad at Clancy. At least you know where to find him if he ever runs off again, right? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home