By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Day!

I have so much to say today and so little time to say it! I think I'll just stick to the most important thing that happened today. A parcel arrived from my Secret Pal !!

I was on my way to Agility class with my dog Clancy and I saw a parcel in the mail box. I jumped back out of the car and retrieved the parcel and brought it along with me in the car. I was cruising down the highway at 120km and trying to rip through packing tape at the same time! No one mentioned that this Secret Pal exchange could be dangerous. I managed to tear through the tape with the help of my teeth (what a sight this must of been to the guy passing me). As I'm swerving down the highway I reach into the big envelope to see what treasures it holds. It was worth all the danger... I got a smelly green candle, some homemade (by my secret pal and her kids) dog treats and a hank of hand spun and dyed two tones of green yarn. I'm not sure what type of yarn it is (do you know SP?) It's soft, but not too soft, so I'm thinking wool. It's beautiful shades of green. Now what am I going to make with it?

Thank you Secret Pal!

Secret Pal 8 package #2

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 12, 2006, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

So I'd say your secret pal definately knows you like green. I can't wait to see what you do with the yarn!

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Sooooooo jealous...why, oh why didn't I sign up? You even sent me all the info...silly me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home