By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New month, new project

New month = New project... the fun never ends. Last night I casted off the purple Hedera socks that are to be sent to my Secret Pal 8 and they are drying on the blocking board. Immediately I casted on a new pair of socks. I've been wanting to use the Austerman Step yarn in 'gras' I was using for the green cabled socks (which were not turning out) to make a pair of the infamous Jaywalker socks. I'm going away this weekend so I thought I better get a start on these so I can bring them with me. The plan is to finish the Pie Shawl edging while in the car and then that's done. So I now I'll have another sock project to work on.

My camera is still not working. Makes blogging realling boring. For your viewing pleasure I'll leave you with this older picture of the start of the Icarus Shawl being made with Fiber Artist Merino wool (I'm farther along now).

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love the color of that blue. I can't wait to see how the Icarus shawl turns out in that color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home