By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sock it up

I've joined Sock-A-Month 2 and Sock Wars.

Bring on the sock knitting !!

Here is my first completed pair for SAM2. The Hederas are completed and ready for mailing.

Purple Hedera Socks

Purple Hedera Socks

Purple Hedera Socks

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for sock knitting - I'm also totally addicted to it these days! Your Hederas look fantastic, definitely one of the most beautiful pairs I've seen in a long time! Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home