By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Green theme

I am too tired to even post tonight so this is going to be quick and short.

I'm back from vacation (if you can call it that because I'm more tired than when I went). We went camping on an island in the Restigouche River, NB for the weekend after I spent the week at a cottage full of my cousins little kids (cute kids but they just don't know how to relax). Here are some shots from the camping trip. The first one is not very good but it shows the valley we are in a bit. The scenery was fabulous!

And isn't this the most photogenic dog ever?! I'm a very proud mom ;o)
This is the beginning of another Trellis sweater for a friend that is due any day now. I just love this green!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 15, 2006, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Looks like a fun time - that valley (and the dog) are very photogenic indeed! Cute trellis!

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006, Blogger Kerry said...

What a gorgeous sweater! You do beautiful work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home