By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Best Secret Pal ever

I received another package from my Secret Pal on Wednesday night. I forgot to take a picture of it though but I want to send a HUGE thank you to my Secret Pal. She is the best ever. She sent me a sock kit from with a lovely sock bag, handpainted yarn from Botanika and bamboo needles. The bag and yarn are in a wonderful lavendar blue. I can't wait to start a pair of socks with it. I'm going to try making jaywalkers and see how the color way works with that pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home