By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Icarus Shawl

Sorry no blogging lately folks... My husband temporarily misplaced our camera and I kept putting off blogging until we found it. I can't believe it has now been 2 weeks!

I'm going to keep the words short and let these pictures speak for themselves...

Icarus Shawl 2

Icarus Shawl 1

Icarus Shawl 3

Icarus Shawl 5
Yarn: Fleece Artist Merino sock kit
Needles: Round 3.25mm
Pattern: Icarus Shawl by Miriam Felton, Interweave Knits, Summer 2006
Started: Summer 06
Finished: October 7, 2006


This is the prettiest thing I have ever knitted by far! It's my first lace shawl, but knit with fingerweight merino instead of lace weight anything. The yarn is from Fleece artist and the color is amazing.

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 27, 2006, Blogger Alana said...

wow, tan, that is gorgeous!

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Those pictures are amazing. What a great camera ; )

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Blogger deirdre said...

Oh, Tan, that is absolutely stunning! So glad you found your camera - missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home