By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

My first SP11 Package has arrived!

I received a terrific package from my 'Pal' for the Secret Pal 11 exchange. She is from Edmonton and that's my first clue to try to figure out who she is. How many computer savy knitters can there be in Edmonton anyway?

IMG_1679.JPG

First the yarn: Trekking XXL (love) in subtle shades of beige, pink and browns (love it!). And Tofutsies which is made of soy silk, cotton and chittin, how cool! Two types of stitch markers from Crimson Orchid. Yarn sewing needles, a zipper charm in the shape of a sweater on the needles, row counters and M&Ms. Quite the loot!

Thanks PAL

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!!! This is too much fun, no????

Your Pal

 
At Sunday, September 16, 2007, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

I am so doing the Secret Pal 12!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home