By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lots of Knitting going on

I've been really productive this last week (but my school work is not progressing very fast).

It's time for some show and tell.

First off, here are my finished Sweet Pea socks. Just in time considering the sock eaters around here.

IMG_1785.JPG
Knit with Fleece artist Merino.

Next up, a slightly felted version of the Foliage Hat from Knitty.
IMG_1791.JPG
Troy is modelling so I can take the picture. I knit this with Briggs & Little and did not check my gauge first. It was a fun pattern and a quick knit. Turned out a little big on me so I felted it a tad. B&L felts very slowly so it didn't shrink too much but now fits perfectly.

More fingerless mitts
IMG_1777.JPG
This one is Fetching knit with the yarn I spun after dying it myself. Was supposed to be socks but I didn't have enough yardage.
IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG
These ones are from Weekend Knitting and are knit with my handspun alpaca.

And last but not least, I've started another pair of Heat Wave Socks with Regia yarn.
IMG_1786.JPG

Ok, now back to working on my HR class project... presentation is Wednesday!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy! I hope you did manage to get that hamper!

I just wanted to let you know that parcel number two is on it's way!

The Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home