By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Early Christmas present to me from me

Look what arrived in the mail:

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

It's from Faery Fiber, which is Tammy's new shop on etsy. The yarn is so delicious. Troy actually wants socks out of the black, blue, yellow and white above that is called Blue Jay. They'll be his funky socks. Thanks Tammy! Keep up the great work!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, very nice indeed. I guess that won't stay in your pseudo "stash" very long...

How's your holiday knitting going? I see that JC is VERY prolific, I suspect she's already knitting for X'mas 2008!

Manon

 
At Monday, December 10, 2007, Blogger Tammy said...

Your Welcome. I can't wait to see the socks you knit.

Enjoy and happy knitting! Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home