By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sad puppy

100_0061

My eldest dog, Kozmo, had dental surgery today. It wasn't a big procedure but how do you explain that to a dog.

From his perspective the morning started off with him not getting fed, then being left at a place full of people who with one hand give you a treat and the other stab you with a pointy object. He must think they are torturing him for no reason at all. It made me sad to leave him there while he was trying to escape with his tail between his legs.

Of course a wise friend reassured me that I was putting way more thought into this than he was!

He's home now and looking quite tired, until the door bell rang and then he attempted to act like his big bouncy self except his bark was 3 octaves higher than normal. His little brother Clancy looked at him kind of funny and I could have sworn let out a chuckle.

Get well soon Kozmo!

105_0567
[Heidi, do you recognize this location?]

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 07, 2008, Blogger Line (pronounced Lynn) said...

I am sure now that he has had his surgery, Kozmo will be himself in no time at all. And he has probably already forgotten all about the ordeal you put him through by leaving him with those torturers ;-)

 
At Thursday, February 07, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Give Koz a big hug and a butt scritch from me and the bouvs. Poor boy! It's all over now though and whatever was causing him problems before is now solved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home