By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer

Today I was contacted by my Secret Pal that will be sending me gifts this summer. It's so exciting to hear from her.

We were also asked a SP question which is:
"What is your favorite summer drink?"

I'd have to say my fav summer drink is mojitos. Last summer I grew spearmint in our small little garden and we had a ton of it. I brought some over to CJ's and she made fabulous mojitos with the fresh spearmint. They were so tasty but fresh and light. I could have drank them all day! Probably not a good plan since we were knitting with pointy sticks. We are growing spearmint again, not that we had a choice since it just popped up on it's own. I'm hoping to make lots of mojitos this summer with the fresh mint.

In other news, I finished this cute and useful linen summer bag last weekend.

IMG_2834.JPG

Line and I picked up the Euroflax Linen yarn and the pattern came with it at London-Wul. I hadn't crocheted in a long time and it was a nice change and I loved working with the yellow. I don't get to work with yellow often cause it's not really one of my colors, but for the bag it was perfect.

IMG_2827.JPG

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 16, 2008, Blogger The Gourmet Goddess said...

Mojitos... hmmmmm, yum. Will it every warm up enough to make them?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home