By Tanya

This is a site to catelog, track and share all the various projects I create. It is intended to share and log successes and failures of my various craft projects. Soon you will see Handmade Cards, Knitting projects, Scrapbook pages, and Quilting projects, to name a few.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

First BSJ

For those who don't know, BSJ stands for Baby Surprise Jacket (ravelry) and it's a classic pattern from Elizabeth Zimmerman. It is in the books Opinionated Knitter and Knitting Workshop as well.

This is my first of probably many BSJs cause I loved knitting it. I used some various odds and ends of sock yarn that I had thrown in Heidi's dye pot during the Highland games a few weeks back, along with a little bit of green fleece artist merino left over sock yarn.

Hard to believe that this:
IMG_2912.JPG

Turns into this:
IMG_2911.JPG

Still needs sewing (very minimal along the shoulder and arm) and buttons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home